Business Analyst and Planning Intern
We are looking for someone with an MBA profile and/or with managerial accounting experience – perhaps someone who is currently working on such a degree and looking for an opportunity to get some real-world experience.
- Generate financial models of routine research activities under CIMMYT’s eastern Africa maize breeding program, to analyze respective unit costs and other metrics based on user-defined variables/cost drivers. These models may be Excel-based, and/or make use of the University of Queensland breeding program costing tool.
- Validate cost data provided by GMP teams.
- Assist with data entry in the University of Queensland breeding costing tool for generating overall cost analysis of CIMMYT’s maize breeding program.
- Coordinate and contribute to the finalization of service charter documents for MLN Screening Facility and the DH Production Service. (Draft documents have already been generated.)
- Coordinate and contribute to the drafting of service charter documents for additional operational units, using the documents for the MLN and DH services as models.